For those who produce packaging, place mats and other products intended for direct contact with food, it is important to have materials with a certification that guarantees their suitability for use.
Our Gloss and Matt laminating films, both in dry and wet versions, come with a certificate of suitability.
The film used to make these products has a composition in compliance with the following regulations in force in the field of packaging intended for direct contact with food (MOCA):
- Regulation n° 1935/2004 of 27 October 2004 concerning materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- European Regulation n° 10/2011 of 14 January 2011 and updates concerning plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food products.
- Ministerial Decree of 21 March 1973.
- Regulation (EU) n° 2023/2006 of 22 December 2006 on good manufacturing practice for materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- Regulation (EU) n° 1895/2005 of 18 November 2005 concerning the restrictions on the use of certain Epoxy derivatives in materials and articles intended to come into contact with food products.
Certificates of suitability are available for our clients, who can request them by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of certified Gloss and Matt films:
SKL025 - shiny gloss dry
KDL025 - shiny gloss dry
EKL024 - shiny gloss dry
BPL012 - shiny gloss matt
EPL012 - shiny gloss matt
TRG025 - shiny gloss digital dry
TUG025 - shiny gloss ultradigy dry
TUG040 - shiny gloss ultradigy dry
SKM025 - deep matt dry
KDM026 - deep matt dry
EKM025 - deep matt dry
EPM015 - deep matt wet
EPM013 - deep matt wet
BPM015 - deep matt wet
BPM013 - deep matt wet
TRM026 - deep matt digital dry
TUM026 - deep matt ultradigy dry
TUM043 - deep matt ultradigy dry